This policy is valid from December 30, 2020:
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by David and Ariel Lastella of www.ThisBudgetLife.com. The views and opinions expressed here are our own. For questions about this blog, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, please email ThisBudgetLife@gmail.com.
- Many of our posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something from that site, I may receive a small commission. This NEVER results in additional charges to you or any increase in the cost of the product you are purchasing. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.Amazon.com.
- I am a participant in the Instacart Affiliate Marketer Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.Instacart.com.
- All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- As owners of ThisBudgetLife, we may be compensated to provide our opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. We will always we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed through these channels are purely our own. We will never endorse, partner with or reference products that we don’t use, love, or find beneficial to readers. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- To get your own policy, go to www.DisclosurePolicy.org.
Last updated: December 2020